Subject: [Leica] OT: request restaurant recommendation in Carmel, CA
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:09:10 -0700

My wife and I will be in Monterey over the weekend, cycling and attending
the Submarine Birthday Ball at the Naval Postgraduate School and generally
rubbing shoulders with some high-ranking honchos.

Friday night we're looking for a recommendation for dining in Carmel:
something not too terribly fancy so I don't need to pack a jacket and not
southern Italian since neither of us do the pasta-thing any more.

I'd really appreciate your thoughts if you have a favorite intimate spot for
dinner.

Thanks in advance!

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] OT: request restaurant recommendation in Carmel, CA)