Subject: [Leica] Getting in touch with my inner Toscanini
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:52:11 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/070425_183934b.jpg.htm
l  or
http://tinyurl.com/7wj5o87
Getting in touch with my inner Toscanini
- having a quiet cup of coffee at f1

4/25/07, 6:39:34 PM, Me taken by Brian R. in the La Plazuela Restaurant at
La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe, Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/1 M8 Digital Camera.

As I looked at my April 25th pix over my morning tea and oats some shots
this day five years ago 2007 appeared.  Some raw DNG files Brian had taken
of me at the hotel cafe?. The light in there was very odd. It was like
filtering down from stained glass inserts in the skylight. Who knows what
the colors really were?
No filter was used as the distinctive purple magenta shirt was really black
as the one I'm wearing now. Ever since watching Rat Patrol in the 60's on TV
I wear a lot of black tee shirts.

And next to it is another head shot slightly cropped in repose. But still
talking.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/