Subject: [Leica] IMG: new scenics
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 11:56:43 +1000

Last month I visited Fingal Head (formerly Point Danger) in Northern New
South Wales. I planned and made a mini-trek pre-dawn to the rocky headland
with a view to shoot some sequences to become panoramas. Sadly Photoshop is
quite unable to stitch any of them due to my wanting really dark original
mood as the sun started to rise. As an aside I've now proved that two
camera bags, tripod, pano gear, torch in teeth and coffee in hand does not
a convenient walking on sand and rocks load make.This new gallery is from
the individual photos I made as well (a couple shown previously). M9 and
mainly the Summilux M 50 ASPH. The film I shot will be added later.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/fh
Comments welcome

Cheers,
Geoff