Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 24mm Elmar-M f3.8 ASPH.
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:26:22 -0500

I bought this used last summer from KEH.  They graded it EX+ and that is
probably conservative.

I have my eye on a 21mm (or maybe an 18mm) but I want to sell this first.
It is a very nice lens, it is just 'not me'.

It is model 11648 with hood 12464 and front and rear caps but no case. It
is of course 6 bit coded. I am not selling a viewfinder to go with it.

I want $2200.00 which includes insured express shipping in the continental
US; shipping elsewhere at cost if you are a regular (or even irregular)
LUGer.  PayPal is ok but add 1.5% (in other words, I'll split it with you).

I want to sell it quickly, with all that implies.

If interested please email me OFF-LIST:

rbaron at concentric dot net  OR  robertbaron1 at gmail dot com

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City