Subject: [Leica] Titanic and Kennedy
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 01:49:37 -0700

Hello Luggers,
I was in third year Commerce and head of the University radio station.
Somebody phoned me about the assassination.
We had a fixed line feed from one of the local radio stations that was
broadcasting bulletins from the American networks every few minutes.
We plugged into that and broadcast to all the campus lounges and cafeterias.
To check the sound I walked out from the station to the main lounge outside
where people were usually smoking and drinking, laughing and talking. To
this  day I remember the stunned silence.
Howard

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Titanic and Kennedy)