Subject: [Leica] FS: Summicron M 50mm current model
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:00:47 +1000

My dealer asked me to post this on behalf of another customer whose name is
Keng.
His email address is wlo35042 at bigpond.net.au
I have no connection, this is a private sale and the dealer is also not
involved. Possibly of interest to some.
Note that the lens is in Australia and the price is in Australian dollars.
You could contact the seller directly if you wanted more information or to
make an offer.

Current model Summicron M 50mm. Like brand new, no cosmetic scratches. UV
and ND filters included
 AUD 1800 negotiable

Cheers,
Geoff