Subject: [Leica] FS NOS Xpan body with 45mm f4 lens
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:11:12 -0400

FS is a "New Old Stock" Xpan body, with a close to mint 45mm f4 lens.
I'm asking $2150 for the kit.

The body is unique in that I bought it as "New Old Stock" last year from
a camera store in Montreal. They had never sold the camera since
receiving it originally from Hasselblad. The shutter counter displays
0033 !!!

Since owning it, I've only run 4 rolls of film through it. It works
perfectly, and, it is in brand new shape.

The lens is almost mint. The bayonet ears show a tiny amount of paint
wear. I had to buy the lens separately from the body, but it comes with
the box and rear cap, and a generic front cap.

I also provide the large Hasselblad box (for the lens and body), but it
also did not originally come with the body. The serial number labels do
not match the lens or body, but, it is still the proper box.

I have a photocopied users manual.

This is a rare opportunity to own a new condition Xpan body. I am
selling it to fund another camera.

Shipping is from Canada.
CAN shipping = free
USA shipping = $75 (FEDEX fully insured)
Outside USA shipping = $150 (FEDEX fully insured)

...Vick