Subject: [Leica] fun video
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 20:30:35 +0100

"Ric Carter" <ricc at embarqmail.com> wrote
>I really enjoyed this
> kept lurching  trying to shoot a frame
> has kind of a video game for street photogs
>
> POV: Street Photography in New York City on a Rainy Day
> <http://www.petapixel.com/2012/04/10/pov-street-photography-in-new-york-city-on-a-rainy-day/>

Disagree Ric. I felt that he didn't do justice to the setting or
opportunities. He was thinking more about, and more anxious to get movement
into, the video than he was to get the decisive moment.

Planning the image is the most essential thing about street photography in
my opinion.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry