Subject: [Leica] IMG: Are we not all kids, sometimes ...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:01:49 -0700

> Subject: [Leica] IMG: Are we not all kids, sometimes ...<<<<<<<

Hi Crew, :-)
See how much nicer it is when we wake-up and there are "PHOTOGRAPHS TO LOOK
AT AND TALK ABOUT?"

Rather than all that babble about lens crap etc!!!!!!!!!!

Let's all try for a " COUPLE OF DAYS TO TALK ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHS, PHOTOGRAPHY,
PICTURE TAKING AND THE FUN OF IT?"

Why not all of us be what the topic says.. "Are we not all kids?" Certainly
in our minds for a few days? Hell in my case 99.99999999999% of the time
I've never got beyond that state simply because there is so much fun to have
if we keep the crap about the world and techie stuff off the screen and as
much as possible out of our minds! Man, life is way to short not to enjoy it
as much as possible. Besides being a kid was and is the best fun times of
our lives! Sorry, I know it wasn't for all kids. But then that's another
story. :-( And I feel for them! :-(

Hey com'on now, we have some very wonderful fun people here and we have
super talented shooters and technical folks. But let's try a few days of
nothing but nice talk about "PHOTOGRAPHY! AS IN PHOTOS!" And not one word
about distorted whatever is distorted. Just a couple of fun days like kids!
:-)

Is that such a hard thing for everyone to understand and try? Thank you all
very very much as I attempt to get my life into some state of normalcy after
this past several weeks & months!

cheers,
Dr.ted :-)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMG: Are we not all kids, sometimes ...)