Subject: [Leica] Cat Book: Now We Are 16
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 23:55:48 -0400

And with 14 more submissions, the LUG cat book will go to print.  That only
gives us about 20 more days.

So, send me your feline faves.  Need not be shot this year, but must be in
.jpg format, and at least one meg in size.  Please send to
jshulman at judgecrater.com, NOT to the LUG.  This is open until April 30th,
so please make haste.  As usual, there is no obligation to buy anything,
but each book purchased will have $5 go to Project H.O.M.E., as with the
LUG yearbooks.  You need not be a LUG member to participate, and need not
use a Leica camera/lens/whatever to submit images.

All best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

PS. Dr. Grant has submitted his images, so I?m sure he?ll have a few words
for the stragglers <g>.