Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 13:01:47 -0500

On Apr 8, 2012, at 11:53 PM, Kay Yang wrote:

> But I don't think an M8 is essential for a professional photographer. And
> if there are other priorities in life such as living expenses, it seems odd
> to me to still keep a Leica.

As a photographer who's earned a good portion of his family's "keep"
by using cameras, for 45 years;
and has used Leica cameras for most all of those years;
(along with Hasselblad, Linhof, Cambo, Deardorff, Toyo, Nikon, Canon and
Mamiya)

It seems obvious that you are neither a professional photographer
nor serious Leica user
to "think" that a craftsman's chosen trade tools are not "essential."

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com