Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 09:42:45 +0200

Besides, photography to most professionals is not "just a job", it's their
work, their life? Yes, I have known a few who needed to diversify or do
something else for a while to pay the bills, but most of us just lay low and
live like a monk for a while until things turn. And yes, I did sell a few
"less used" lenses to pay for rent and food. Stuff I bought back when the
crisis was over?

All the best from Paris!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.tarekcharara.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 9 avr. 2012 ? 07:50, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :