Subject: [Leica] IMGs: New Casual Model Photography
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 17:20:16 +1000

I recently attended a new workshop run here by Peter Coulson. The brief was
to shoot only within the apartment with available light. Competing for
elbow room and shot direction with the very patient models with other
photographers was part of the challenge I met a truly lovely and
enthusiastic newer model whose name is Emily.
7 photos in this new gallery
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/em
For those interested this is the M9 and the Summilux 50 ASPH, developed in
LR4 and PS.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman