Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 11:27:37 +0530

Chris,
It is time YOU understood that you cannot rape and pillage the worlds
finite resources to maintain YOUR standard of living at the cost of 95% of
the world's population. That era is over, and the sooner you adjust to it,
the easier it will be for you. There are enough people in the world today
who are perfectly satisfied with a lower standard of living than what you
evidently deem to be your right, and who will work very, very hard to
achieve that goal, and sneering and jeering at them will get you nowhere.

If we are to continue this debate, maybe we should take it to the Forum.

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?)
Reply from liangjiyang at gmail.com (Kay Yang) ([Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?)