Subject: [Leica] Does anyone own/use one of these holsters?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 07:06:56 -0700

You have a camera that has lens accessories such as a plastic lens cap that
cost several hundred bucks.... and you start getting queasy about a strap
that is made by hand and costs $150?

I doubt the major objection is price.... among the general population of
Leica users...

But I do agree that the thing seems pretty much a solution looking for a
problem...

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

But more so that this is an egregious implementation of what is essentially
a camera strap that costs over $100. I also think the holster is a solution
looking for a problem.

The method of carrying the camera DOES look quite comfortable though and the
load is spread across a broader area (then again I could get a Sears "hippie
strap" and take care of that.) Again, just my opinion.

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] Does anyone own/use one of these holsters?)
Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Does anyone own/use one of these holsters?)
Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] Does anyone own/use one of these holsters?)