Subject: [Leica] FS: R4 & Minilux
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 15:31:59 +0100

I am posting this on behalf of my local non-Leica dealer who has this
morning taken in the following Exc+ condition Leica equipment:

Leica R4 chrome with 50mm Leica Canada f2 Summicron-R 3 cam - both boxed
   ?320    (or body ?170 and lens ?200 if separate).

Leica Minilux Gold coloured (don't know the correct term)
                           ?130 complete with case - boxed.

If you are interested email me back for full dealer details.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932