Subject: [Leica] Fwd: 60mm Macro on Fuji X Pro 1
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:27:43 -0500

On Mar 30, 2012, at 12:22 AM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> I attacked the Fuji X Pro or not being on par with an M.
> That a cheap plastic compact plastic point and shoot

Except that the x-Pro 1 has a cast aluminum alloy
with, by all reports of those who've actually handled it,
exceptional fit and finish.
A $1,700 body doesn't = cheap in my world.
The x-Pro 1 sports a cutting edge X-Trans CMOS sensor technology
which, allegedly, provides greater resolution
and fine detail than other CMOS sensors
(as it does away with an optical low pass filter).

I simply do not understand "attacking" a tool
which one has not handled, tested in the field,
or possibly even laid eyes on.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com