Subject: [Leica] Nikon D4/D800 @ Keeble and FREE FOOD
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 03:51:06 -0700

I should also add that on the first picture at the right edge, you can just
make out the bedding of a homeless person at the edge of the building. She
has been here since Nov and occasionally we gave her a little money. Just
to think that the Facebook millionaires are now bidding up the house prices
to an even greater height and yet even here, homeless people still exist.