Subject: [Leica] FS: 50mm ZM C-Sonnar
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:35:48 +0000

Pedantic, ZM show Zeiss M rather than ZE or ZK etc.

You got a 'blad a s a birth present ;-) They can be made to wobble, they are
mechanically assembled and give them enough vibration (eg sevaral thousand
miles on a motorbike) they do come apart and wobble.

john

On the LUG they are normally referred to as ZM glass. Not Zeiss glass.
Zeiss designs the glass. But then most glass comes from a Zeiss design.
I've used Zeiss glass on my Hasselblads all my life as has most my
photographer friends or half of them at least. None of them had ever
wobbled. They don't get loose either.

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] FS: 50mm ZM C-Sonnar)