Subject: [Leica] 60mm Macro on Fuji X Pro 1
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:16:10 +0000

For subjects that suit the M9.

Long lenses, close-ups (I tend to have to crop) and speed of use can all
suit the cheaper (rather than cheap) M4/3 or NEX cameras.

john

i actually agree with you on this point :-)
bharani

I don't consider getting a shot with a cropped format fun when I could be
doing it with the Leica M9 and Leica glass I have at home. I think of it as
lost opportunities. Very frustrating.
People who own Leica M9's and then go out shooting with consumer wiz bag
cheap cameras I consider that an example of I don't know what!?!