Subject: [Leica] CV 35/1.2
From: colin at colinbaker.org (Colin Baker)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:55:08 -0500

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:47:43 -0500, Stan Yoder <s.yoder at comcast.net>
wrote:

> On 3/29/12 3:15 AM, Henning wrote:
>> For a relatively inexpensive fast 35, I would look for a gen.1 Nokton
>> f/1.2.
> I have the CV, but not sure which generation. Can anyone enlighten on
> how to distinguish the gens from each other, and how does the later gen
> compare with gen.1? Bought mine new Jan., 2010.

Second gen came out in 2011, so yours would be a first gen.  The second
gen version is a little bit shorter, and the end of the barrel near the
filter thread is silver instead of black.

Great lens (especially for the price), if you don't mind the size.

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko at sympatico.ca) ([Leica] CV 35/1.2)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko at sympatico.ca) ([Leica] CV 35/1.2)