Subject: [Leica] Capturing action in the dark.
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 23:01:14 +0000

You have to be quick/in suitable time zone to see one of Marks shots before
it gets moved/removed/renamed ;-)

john

I can't open it...

Lluis

El 28/03/2012, a las 5:18, Mark Rabiner escribi?:

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Capturing action in the dark.)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Capturing action in the dark.)
Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Capturing action in the dark.)