Subject: [Leica] LUG 20th anniversary
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 00:30:29 -0400

All my LUG emails are filtered and filed into separate mail folder so it
never interrupts the emails I need to read/reply to in a timely fashion. I
only look at LUG emails a few times a day, or less if I get busy with
work-like things.

I usually see a big list of threaded LUG messages and I can ignore all those
topics I am not really interested in such as single malt (sorry Ted -
missing enzyme to metabolize alcohol so can't drink the stuff :)

Since very few modern email programs can actually burst digests, I don't
subscribe for email digests anymore on anything. Emacs/VM was the last mail
program I used which can burst digests.

How the Internet has changed our world in the last 30 years.

Regards,
Spencer