Subject: [Leica] FS: 50mm ZM C-Sonnar
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 23:13:10 -0400

I'm selling my 50mm f1.5 Zeiss C-Sonnar. The lens is in excellent condition,
except that it has some of the infamous Zeiss Wobble. I think its from
dried-out lubricant because the focusing feels dry, though it is not rough
or stiff at all. It doesn't affect image quality, pictures are very sharp
and focus is accurate. The lens is one of the earlier ones that came
optimized for f2.8, and it focuses accurately at all apertures from f2.8 to
16. It front focuses at f2 and f1.5, like all of them that are calibrated
for f2.8

I bought it used 2 yrs ago, and bought a new Zeiss hood for it that cost me
$100. The hood is still in near-perfect condition, and is included. It also
has the original Zeiss front cap and a generic rear cap.

These are IMPOSSIBLE to find new and near impossible to get used. $1000
including USA shipping. I take Paypal. No fee, that's my responsibility.
Thanks!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography