Subject: [Leica] FS: 670 VCCE enlarger setup, complete, barely used
From: andrew.nv1b at gmail.com (Andrew Moore)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:55:48 -0400

For sale: Omega/LPL 6x7 enlarger, model 670 VCCE

This is a variable contrast B&W enlarger capable of up to 6x7 format.
As equipped, it's ready to go for 35 mm. (it includes Schneider lens
and a negative carrier)

I bought it new from B&H around 2005 or 2006, and used it for
literally no more than 15 sessions for amateur work.

Includes baseboard, 35 mm negative carrier and a very nice Schneider
Componon-S 50/2.8 lens (no scratches/fungus/anything).

Everything is in absolutely beautiful condition, and it's spent 99% of
its life in the original box. I would easily rate it at just shy of
mint condition.

All my Leica gear is gone and I'm not likely to do anymore darkroom
work, so it's time to let this go.

$800 payment by PayPal includes ground shipping within U.S.  It will
ship in its original box.  You will not be disappointed at the
condition.  It's 100%, fully functional, ready to go, nothing else
needed (unless you need a timer... but I always just counted in my
head!)

For more info see bhphoto.com and search: OM670VCCE. Their price is
$1,700+ without lens or negative carrier.

Payment by PayPal

--Andrew