Subject: [Leica] Fuji X-Pro1 - Jim
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:40:12 -0400

for 2010 it was 44%.
there was an additional tax demand for 2010 because i had to liquidate my
401K retirement plan
in order to pay my legal bills and live on as the hospital retaliated
against me for demonstrating
insurance fraud by the radiology department and a total lack of care.
they routinely issued reports for Brain MRI scans and charged heftily
without actually looking at the scans.

the fight continues, exactly like policeman adrian schoolcraft and NYPD.
links related to adrian, which all good people should read,
are found here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/scleroplex/6839899986/

my case is on Secretary Sebelius' desk as i write
and the Inspector General for DHHS has begun 2 investigations of the
hospital.
hopefully the entire leadership will be in federal prison for some years.

for all of 2011 i have had almost no income at all so my tax return this
year is a huge anomaly.
:-)
bharani