Subject: [Leica] IMG: blue-eyed grass
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:04:40 -0700

Nice shots.  I like the close-up for it's simpler composition.  The three on
the lower left balanced by the one on the upper right.  Nice iris, too.  The
background on the iris seems to be softer than the others.  Less harsh OOF
areas.  The Nex-7 has some possibilities.  I will love to see your results
with an R lens.

Of course, this is not at all a grass, but more closely related to an iris.

Aram