Subject: [Leica] Very O.T.: Apple Mail searchability
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:10:52 -0400

congrats + best wishes!!

i saw the wedding pics on flickr but did not grasp that you were the groom!!
:-)
bharani

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:23:52 +0900
From: Peter Cheyne <geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk>
To: lug at leica-users.org

Hi Guys,

I hope things are doing well in LUG-land.  I got married this month
(photos will be shown when my photographer friend hands them over) and
haven't had time to read the LUG in a while.

Very O.T., but I upgraded my MacBook Pro internal hard drive last
month.  I switched the data using Carbon Copy Cloner.  However, since
then, I haven't been able to run searches on my e-mails.  Whatever I
type in the search field, it draws a blank.  I'd really appreciate a
hand with this one.

All the best,

Peter Cheyne