Subject: [Leica] Handled a Biogon Ultra-Wide!
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:54:10 +0000

Not sure what lens you are talking about.... an SWA?

I have owned three over the years, a '60s SWC (chrome lens but T*), this was
not as sharp as a 1980 black T* SWC/M. I had a 903 but did not use it too
much before I sold out of Hasselblad again, if I knew what it would be worth
now.... ;-)

john

The local shop Keeble & Shucat does not have a SWC to rent (neither does
anyone online), but that's a well-used Ultra Wide in the used dept so I
played with it a little. Didn't actually shoot any film though.

The handling is nice. Since this is the original model, the viewfinder is
pretty lousy. Overall, it does feel it would be nice to carry and use.

Not sure if anyone actually BUYS the new 905 SWC for $10K+, but this is
certainly the lowest priced Biogon I have seen.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Handled a Biogon Ultra-Wide!)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Handled a Biogon Ultra-Wide!)