Subject: [Leica] S2 vs. 645D sensor
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:31:04 +1300
References: <CAF8hL-FgDxr2rLsVNhfRpHULJwdjP9pfTF83m4D9kRUhzO4v9w@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7QnuCE=BLDs_+QJUzVfcJW443zMKEe3UVUqQycnrdXUA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-E4V3KzDLceBve5i7WNnbbLzv4wgh=LMnfj-NutsRDDRQ@mail.gmail.com> <000a01cd0330$8bde07f0$a39a17d0$@chiaroscuro.co.nz> <CAF8hL-HGKtxVzmiuwUd0uu8uckS74096J2pRGx7gLoEoOobBrw@mail.gmail.com> <000b01cd0333$07136760$153a3620$@chiaroscuro.co.nz> <CAF8hL-EOUUkYofH-sdgGA4ZgYQFPhWMpTqfRais+QN7rX7_1ig@mail.gmail.com>

Hey, I would not object to 128,000 asa with a 16 stop DR....

john