Subject: [Leica] PhotoRaw
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 21:47:35 -0700

Now that we know you are here, with us.....

If what I wish to do is to view the RAW images and to   add the keywords to
my image, in the field, on my IPad, for later incorporation into my home
desktop that runs Lightroom, can I do that with PhotoRaw?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

PhotoRaw will display and convert M9 (and M8/X1/S2) images at full
resolution on the iPad:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photoraw/id413899112?mt=8

PhotoRaw Lite is a free evaluation vernon that you can try before you buy.

Disclaimer: I'm the developer.

Sandy

Replies: Reply from smcguffog at gmail.com (Sandy McGuffog) ([Leica] PhotoRaw)