Subject: [Leica] Silver Efex and Lightroom questions
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 07:47:25 -0700

I used it on LR3 and am using it on LR4.  See my previous post.  The license
transferred fine for me.  As far as the software goes, it does a nice job.
So does LR.  NIK has lots of presets to choose from and you can set control
points for local adjustment, but now you should be able to do this in LR4 to
some extent. Have not used Silver Efex in LR4 yet, only to confirm that it
does work on a Windows 7 platform.

Aram