Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting @ Walmart
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 17:00:29 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

A 20 something year old film shooter?
He must be wise beyond his years!  ;-)

Montie

>>A young man (early 20's, maybe) in line at Walmart's "order on line/pick
>>up at store" area yesterday pulled a 3C out of his pocket and was fiddling
>>with it.
We talked a bit, he has a new lens on the way for the 3C (he had a Russian
lens), and is saving for an M2.
He said he also uses an RB 67, but loves the size, etc. of the Leica.
It was an unexpected pleasure in that particular setting :)

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Leica sighting @ Walmart)