Subject: [Leica] Why I am upgrading to LR4...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 02:55:20 -0500

Personally when Adobe or Microsoft or anybody who makes software I use every
day upgrades it I upgrade it. It would not occur to me in a million years
not to. I don't need a reason to upgrade I need a reason not to.
In Mac Apple system 9 there was a thing called extension conflicts and there
were other conflicts. But that was many many years ago.
A company like Adobe does not sit on their hands they are working every day
to improve their software. And with computer system  upgrades I want my
computer system and the software its working with to both get along ideally.
And they all should get along with any scanner software.
Its never a thing like "is upgrading worth it?"
What cleaver new feather have they added to make me shell out the bucks one
more time? They don't need anything flashy. Just tighter written code would
be nice. I'm sure they do that too.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/