Subject: [Leica] Printing like a madman!
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 04:55:24 -0800

Printing out 40+ images for a review. It's really nice that what I see on
monitor is pretty much what I get on the printer.

Prints are so nice to look at. Something you can hold in your hands. I'm
printing them on 13x19" paper. Pano images takes up the whole long edge,
but for the Leica images, I mainly print them smaller with an image size
9x14 or so. They look nice that dimensions.

The images have similar "look," even though some are on film and some are
digital Leica, and of course with different lens. I guess LR and the like
can equalize a lot.

The Z3100 is also very frugal in ink usage. With 5ml remaining in the gray
cartridge, I printed 25 or so before it gave out (all the images are B&W of
course).