Subject: [Leica] Mission Statement
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 01:12:20 -0500

> LUG:
>
> If you are having problems writing your mission statement, there is help
> available:
>
> http://www.isms.org.uk/mission%20statement.htm
>
> And for Artist's statements:
>
> http://www.artybollocks.com/
>
> Hope this helps ;-)

I LOVE IT ;-)

Artist Statement

My work explores the relationship between multiculturalism and urban spaces.

With influences as diverse as Wittgenstein and Miles Davis, new
combinations are crafted from both explicit and implicit dialogues.

Ever since I was a postgraduate I have been fascinated by the theoretical
limits of relationships. What starts out as undefined soon becomes
manipulated into a tragedy of greed, leaving only a sense of dread and the
possibility of a new synthesis.

As undefined forms become undefined through emergent and academic
practice, the viewer is left with an impression of the darkness of our
future.