Subject: [Leica] XPan Street Photos
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 18:32:36 -0800

Amazingly, if you google "XPan street photography," guess who shows up at
the top many links? :-)

There are others:
http://tomsalyer.blogspot.com/2010/02/wide-skinny-panoramic-photographs.html

This guy did it back in 2002:
http://invisiblephotographer.asia/2011/05/04/invisibleinterview-taykaychin/

This guy has a lot of good XPan Street stuff
http://garridoserra.com

And of course I linked to this earlier: this is one of the best XPan
documentary work I have seen
http://www.burnmagazine.org/epf-2011-finalists/2011/05/benjamin-rusnak-23%C2%BA-far-from-paradise/

***
RFF have XPan for sale all the time, as does the auction site.

For a good shooter with 45mm lens, the XPan I goes for around $1400-$1600.
The XPan II is about $2300-$2800.

Or bug Tim Gray to give his up again :-)

--

Replies: Reply from tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] XPan Street Photos)