Subject: [Leica] Happy Leap Day to one and to all!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 01:33:44 -0500

Happy Leap Day to one and to all! Ho Ho Ho!
I shot a ton of shots I'm excited about going through and will post a few
after I wake up in the morning. With my 28 1.4D lens.  Which made many of
the shots possible even at iso 6400.
I walked all the way back form the Ziegfeld 1.7 miles it should have taken
me 35 minutes but it took me two hours.
Along central park.
The Ziegfeld is a block from Carnegie hall.
And I'm on the Upper West side.

So when I punch Feb. 29 into my search the only year which will come up will
be 2012.
More to come 2016. Sooner than you think!

Its a blue moon of a day.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/