Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Drive and Stroll
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 21:07:54 -0800

Went for a drive just to get out of our minds this afternoon. Found this
blossom in the woods:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/fleur/content/AlpineRd_Blossoms_89_90BW_large.html

(Warning: iPhone image) Afterwards went for a walk. We're afraid these
won't last past Wednesday when storms will hit:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/fleur/content/Cherryblossoms_large.html

Might be some snow sticking on the Yosemite Valley floor next Friday, but
we're going down to see Zoe in Claremont. Hoping I'll have the new Leica by
then!!! Wooop!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday. C&C alway greatly appreciated,
Bob

--
Bob Adler
Redwood City, CA