Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon 5DII and Lenses
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:36:04 -0800

Hi All,
I need to sell my Canon 5D II. As you may recall, this camera was purchased
new in December when Millie The Cat wanted to see if my old kit could land
on its feet. So the base kit (camera and 24-105L) is virtually new. Extras
included in the kit sale are:
2 extra batteries
1 extra charger
1 cable release
1 L RRS bracket (might be a Kirk; I'll look)
$2,950 + paypal and shipping for the body and lens kit and extras  EOS 5D
Mark II Digital Camera Kit with Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM AF
Lens<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/583987-REG/Canon_2764B004_EOS_5D_Mark_II.html>
$275 85mm f/1.8 EF USM Autofocus
Lens<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/12182-USA/Canon_2519A003_85mm_f_1_8_USM_Autofocus.html>
$475 EF 70-200mm f/4L USM
Lens<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/183198-GREY/Canon_2578A002_EF_70_200mm_f_4L_USM.html>
Contact me off-line if you're interested.
Thanks,
Bob
--
Bob Adler