Subject: [Leica] FS: Pentax Spotmeter V
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 23:30:42 -0500

For sale is my Pentax Spotmeter V analog light meter.

This meter is very accurate and was used to shoot in very mixed
lighting last spring for this night time photo project I was working
on: http://issuu.com/phil_forrest/docs/overlooked

I'm the second owner of the meter.

The meter is in excellent condition both in operation and cosmetically.
There are a few dust spots inside the viewfinder but they do not affect
metering at all.
The lens is in immaculate condition with no scratches, fungus or haze.
Battery compartment is good and free from corrosion.

Mater comes with original case and cap.

$120 OBO.
Shipping in CONUS included. International shipping will be calculated.

I can send a photo of the meter if interested.

Thanks all,
Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] FS: Pentax Spotmeter V)
Message from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram)