Subject: [Leica] Mark stops procrastinating and does a Picture a Week!
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 15:34:47 +0000

Yes, I've left the procrastinatorium, picked up my cameras again and
decided to have another bash at a PAW.  Last year was disastrous - only
four images posted.  I took a lot more but never got around to sorting
and posting them.

I'll try to do better this year.

Anyway.  Here goes.

Week 1:
Elena - she's now two and a half and had her first guitar for Christmas.
  Here, her dad is teaching how to hold it.

5DMk2 24-105mm.
http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2012&image=2012-week-1.jpg

Week 2: Does anybody want any couch grass roots? :-)
One of the reasons why I'm late posting my PAWs...we've taken on a
rather large, overgrown vegetable garden with our neighbours.  It's
going to take a lot of work to make it all spick and span.  To date,
about half of the garden has been cleared ready for planting.

5Dmk2 24-105mm
http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2012&image=2012-week-2.jpg

Week 3:  Kia dozing.

We're preparing ourselves to lose our old girl Kia.  She's 14 now and
we've just found out that she has a malignant tumour in one of her
lungs.  We have decided to let nature take its course so it's now only a
matter of time :-(

M8, 50mm Nokton, f1.1
http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2012&image=2012-week-3.jpg

Week 4: Royal Tank Regiment memorial in Whitehall, London.

5Dmk2 24-105mm
http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2012&image=2012-week-4.jpg

Week 5: Fascination
This young lad was captivated by the fountain in the centre of Trafalgar
Square in London.

GF1 20mm f1.7
http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2012&image=2012-week-5.jpg

Week 6: Little Boy, Imperial War Museum
I'm fascinated by military history and I've always wanted to visit the
Imperial War Museum in London.  One of the exhibits they have is a
full-size mock-up of Little Boy, the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima in
August 1945.  It makes my blood run cold to think about the destructive
power contained in such a relatively small container.

GF1 20mm f1.7
http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2012&image=2012-week-6.jpg

Week 7: Buddy and Karin
One of Buddy's morning rituals is to jump up next to Karin while she has
her first coffee of the day and checks out emails and stuff.
It's kind of hard work using a laptop with 20 plus Kg of dog leaning on
you to get your attention!

M8, 50mm Nokton f1.1
http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2012&image=2012-week-7.jpg

C&C appreciated.