Subject: [Leica] Sharp Air Conditioner, wrought iron and flowers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:47:13 -0500

2/19/12, 10:37:08 PM Sharp Air Conditioner, wrought iron and flowers upper
west side, 85.0 mm f2 Nikkor

I grabbed this on the way home from a movie last night on Amsterdam a block
from my apartment on the upper west side NY.
The 85.0 mm f2 Nikkor is compact and looks like a 50.
But its an AI not AF and you can't always focus it as well as AF.
This slightly ironically  was not all that sharp of an image. But I like the
way the image came together. And its fresh in my mind having just taken  it
and just crunched it.. Its 1/8 s at f/4.0. It works for me at this point.
You don't see a lot of Sharp Air Conditioners. I like the logo. The unit
sets off these flowers  I think rather well.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/fridayflowers/120219_223708.jpg.h
tml or
http://tinyurl.com/88flkvl

--