Subject: [Leica] New York is...
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 01:49:38 -0800

Thank you Richard! What a nice thing to say about "UNPOSED." I will try to
keep you all updated--just got back from driving around the country for
three months and am heading out again in a week. I intend to take the better
part of this year to shoot America. Editing the first batch from the
road--got a few decent shots, I think.

About getting that book signed--where do you live? I may be coming to a town
near you soon!

Thanks again for your kind words,

craig