Subject: [Leica] New York Is...
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 09:53:11 -0800

Marty--

Your observation is dead on. I'm doing a project on America now and it's
amazing what some folks feel free to volunteer about what places, subject
matter, ethnicities, occupations, etc., etc., etc., they think should be
included as though, well, to paraphrase you, the photos should be evenly
representative, rather than what (I) see and want to convey.

craig

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] New York Is...)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] New York Is...)