Subject: [Leica] Re Chinatown PDF (work in progress)
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:47:14 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012  Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com> wote:

>I'm going to print out a few copies of the portfolio to carry with me, just
>in case I got accosted :-) Here's the web version:

>http://www.richardmanphoto.com/Portfolio/Chinatown_web.pdf

>As usual, comments, suggestions etc. always welcome

>Geek notes: images taken with XPan and Leica M9
=================================================================================================================================================================
For me, the M9 photos (or XPan cropped images) are more satisfying than the
panoramas.  There are a lot of very dramatic shots from the shadow side. The
wide ones I prefer are the high angle kitchen, gateway arch, parade banner,
and the end gate.  The others seem to include too much (or in the case of
the two picture takers, not enough of them - I don't like their legs being
cut off).

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee