Subject: [Leica] The final gasp of MF film?
From: mfsacca at sover.net (Michael Sacca)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:45:17 -0500

It's funny, I've been considering selling my Mamiya7 for a year or so,
having lately composed the blurb for this list. I recently did some
shooting with it and decided (again) to not let it go just yet. It's a
pleasure to use and I do appreciate the lens sharpness and neg size.

At any rate, your images Marty are great to behold. Thanks for sharing
those.

Michael

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] The final gasp of MF film?)