Subject: [Leica] Rehabilitation needed
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:40:40 +0100

I'm not sure if this is the correct translation, the dictionnary gave
me the word "Rehabilitation".  This woman was doing footing and
stopped tired to be relaxed, even I've asked she if she needs some
help, she was doing simply relax, but just in a a poster indication of
a Clinic (Hospital...) and with the word "Rehabilitaci?" (in Catalan),
this could be fun to read for the Catalan people, not sure if the
translation is the good one.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1024901BN.jpg.html>
M8, Tri Elmar

Thanks for looking, your c&c are always welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from Barry98 at telus.net (Barry Hinderks) ([Leica] Rehabilitation needed)
Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Rehabilitation needed)