Subject: [Leica] Film development ?
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:25:06 +1030

> The absolute best post wash water removal system I ever saw
> was the air squeegee on the Kodachrome processing machine
> that I ran (third shift) back in college.
> Very cool!

Agreed.  This device was similar to a tiny Dyson Airblade and when the
humidity was low, the film came off very close to dry.  They even had
one built in to the K-Lab Kodachrome minilab things that never really
took off.  Of course Kodachrome processing lines varied widely, so
maybe the one I used wasn't like the one you used.

Marty

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Film development ?)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Film development ?)