Subject: [Leica] While Waiting for My M...
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 18:34:14 -0800

Guess it will be about 3 more weeks before my M kit arrives, so to bide my
time I took the Lumix out today. We went and saw a fantastic Walker Evans
exhibit at the Cantor Center for the Arts at Stanford Univ. A collection
running the gambit of his life from self portraits in the 1920's to his
color images while editor at Fortune magazine in the '70s. Truly an amazing
collection of fabulous images.

Right outside was a huge steel sculpture by Richard Serra. After seeing
Evans' work, it was hard to resist forms and shadows walking around inside
of it:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/mishmosh/content/_1010347_Edit_large.html

And of course, the permanent Rodin collection is always amazing. A sense of
humor oversees this room:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/mishmosh/content/_1010325_Edit_large.html

Hard to wait...
Bob